- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified – ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- “Semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color.
- If chemical dye has been used on the hair, leave the hair at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair color on your hair.
- Keep in mind that grey hair is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey hair completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hair.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring a second time.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
Country Of Origin: India
Packaging: 100g powder / 3.5 oz. Vacuum packing serves as a very effective barrier to oxygen, odors, flavors, moisture, and bacteria.
25 gm. x 1 Pack = Short Hair (Men)
25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hair
25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hair
25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hair
Open the pack as per your hair size and add Lukewarm water
into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
Immediate apply this paste uniformly on hair.
Cover hair with shower cap. Keep it 30 -90 min.
(As per your desired shade; 30 min. for light shade and 90 min. for darker shades)
Rinse off hair with plain water.
Regular use makes your hair healthy, soft, shiny.
It conditions, covers grey hair and gives a uniform color appearance.
Gray And Chemically-Colored Hair
Plant based hair colors put a layer around each hair strand. The resulting color is thus determined by existing color of your hair. Gray hair are unique as they do not contain melanin pigment, hence they produce a lighter result than non-gray hair. With higher percentage of gray hair, the overall color result will also be lighter with first application. But after 4-5 applications it can cover the gray even in one application.
Note: Please note that grey hair can turn green or blue when applying herbal hair color containing a high percentage of Indigo. However, to be on the safe side, perform a strand test first. For successive coloring, wait for 48 hours between coloring. Also the 2-step coloring process can be helpful.
THE 2-STEP COLORING PROCESS
STEP-1 Color the hair with Henna. Do not add any additives to the paste. Rinse after 60-90 min.
STEP-2 Apply the hair color as per desired shade. Rinse it after keeping it for 60-90 minutes. Wait 24-48 hours before using shampoo.
Chemically Colored Hair
Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair Color can be used on chemically treated hair but in certain cases the effect may start after 5-6 applications.
The cuticle damaged by chemicals may produce undesirable color results with herbal hair colors. It is better to perform a strand test first to avoid awkward situation.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors have a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place and avoid all contact with moisture.