- Authenticity and Genuineness
- Order Placement
- Shipping and Delivery Policies
- My Account & My Orders
CNP is a pioneer of organic certified cultivation of botanicals in India and has introduced a unique product- a chemical-free organic hair dye in the current market of chemical hair dyes.
We own over 3000 acres of land used for our certified organic cultivation, and 1,00,000 sq. feet of processing facility in Jodhpur, Rajasthan to produce our authentic and good quality botanicals. All our cultivation farms are maintained using solar power and our state-of-the-art processing facility is fully hygienic, spacious, well-ventilated, and has smooth flooring. This protects our raw herbs from heat, humidity, moisture, and other types of harm.
We maintain high ethical standards in the external and internal relationships of our company, which we believe is essential to maintain success.
The products we sell are safer and healthier alternatives sourced from nature, and we even preserve what is left. We work toward social and community development and for the upliftment of marginalised social groups, workers, and local communities, by providing them employment. We also help our workers send their children to school, and provide training to the unskilled.
Organic manure is all we use to help the plants grow, and chemical pesticides are avoided all together. We allow our plants to grow naturally without harming them in any manner.
Sustainability is a major focus of our company, and soil and water conservation, zero waste and energy conservation through green power are a part of our process. To ensure this, we use drip irrigation, which allows us to feed plants according to their requirement and reduces chances of soil erosion. We also reduce, reuse, recycle, and reclaim all the waste material we produce. All our production farms, and even our processing facility run on Green Energy/Solar Energy.
We can proudly say that our products are not tested on animals and our company is Leaping Bunny and Cruelty-Free certified. Our products are listed on Cruelty-Free International and Leaping Bunny’s certified list of cruelty-free products.
Yes, our products are certified 100% natural and free from all harmful chemicals and toxins.
‘Certified Organic’ means that we do not use chemicals or unnatural products to grow our plants. Our products are, therefore, 100% organic. We are also certified from India organic, USDA organic, ECOCERT organic cosmetics and COSMOS organic.
Organic refers to the way the ingredients have been treated before they have been composed into the product. Brands can label their products as organic only after receiving proper certification, and the packet usually mentions the certification and the organization from where it has acquired that certification. If it does not, chances are, it is not organic.
Remember though, that organic does not necessarily mean that the product is completely safe or natural. It may contain 95% harmful chemicals and just 5% organic herbal ingredients as a motivation for people to buy it. However, Cultivator’s colors are certified organic by India organic, USDA organic, ECOCERT organic cosmetics and COSMOS organic, ensuring our products are 100% organic.
USDA stands for the United States Department of Agriculture. They set a standard for organic farming and raising livestock, and the USDA organic certification verifies that all United States Department of Agriculture regulations, requirements, and specifications are adhered to. Thus, a ‘USDA Organic’ or ‘Certified Organic’ product will be composed of 95% or more certified organic ingredients, which are free of synthetic additives like pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes, and are not processed using industrial solvents, irradiation, or genetic engineering, as per the USDA guidelines.
Moreover, the remaining 5% ingredients will also only be foods, or ingredients processed with approved additives. The Indian National Standards for Organic Production and India Organic Logo are governed by APEDA, which provides the national standards for organic products through a National Accreditation Policy and Programme.
There are many factors which contribute to the higher cost of an organic product. For instance,
(i) organic farming is a time consuming activity therefore much of organic pricing is attributed to time issues.
(ii) Certification costs are also involved.
(iii) Harmful ingredients are not allowed in organic food, this means organic producers must find other less harmful but often less available and more expensive ingredients instead.
(iv) The demand for organic food is greater than the supply. So there is always an imbalance between demand and supply of organic food.
Although the price is high but being an organic product, our product will surely persuade you. Even organic products are expensive it is worth to every extra penny in terms of a long-term investment in our health and in protecting the environment.
No, we have not yet opened any retail locations. We sell our products through our eCommerce site and also available at popular Online market places like Amazon, Flipkart, Ebay Paytm and Kraftly.
Yes, our products are sustainable and environment-friendly. Our products are grown naturally using organic waste (crop, animal, and farm waste) and other biological materials along with beneficial microbes to release nutrients to crops. This keeps the soil alive and in good health for increased sustainable production in an eco-friendly, pollution-free environment.
Yes, our Herbal Hair colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients. Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
Yes, as it helps to establish the time duration and the color result. Since everyone has different types/textures/structures of hair, it will lead to a little variation in the shades of color on an individual’s hair. It is recommended that you wait 24-48 hours after applying Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair color, to better predict the coloring result. Please note that the color may darken during this period. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can choose a shorter/longer exposure time.
Cultivator’s colors from nature herbal hair color is a certified organic hair color from India organic, USDA organic, ECOCERT organic cosmetics and COSMOS organics. Our product is 100% organic.
No, Cultivator’s Organic herbal hair colors have no side effect. Our colors are mixtures of 100% organic and natural botanicals. We use organic and natural pigment precursors. It make hair healthy. Chamomile works as an anti-irritant agent. Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients such as chemically synthesized Pigment Precursors (P-Phenyldiamine (PPD) as which causes irritation and hair damage, Synthetic Thickener or Texturizer, Synthetic conditioners, Ammonia or Amine as alkalizing agent, Hydrogen peroxide as oxidising agent which destroys melanin particles and lighten hair color and thioglycol acid or Urea as hair cuticle softener which damages hair roots, texture and strength.
Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair colors are 100% organic, chemical-free, and safe to use. However, some people are allergic to certain plant parts, so it is always recommended to perform a patch test before application. Please refer to the patch test directions on the pack.
Hair color lasts for 15 to 20 washes. Avoid shampoo and styling products for the next 48 hours; thereafter, use mild organic shampoo.
Our organic herbal hair colors has a shelf life of three years. In order to preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place, and avoid any contact with moisture.
You can use Cultivator’s hair dye till 24 months after opening.
Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair colors are dermatologically tested and completely safe to use, but you can take a Patch Test before using the product to make sure. Ayurveda describes every individual as being different, which makes their body react differently to the same product.
Yes, Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair color comes with 100% grey hair coverage. However, grey hair is sometimes difficult to cover, and you may need 4 to 5 applications to cover the grey completely. Please note that grey hair can turn green or blue when applying herbal hair color containing a high percentage of Indigo. However, to be on the safe side, perform a strand test first.
Yes, organic herbal hair color can be used on chemically treated hair. However, in certain cases, the effects may start only after 5-6 applications, as the damaged hair cuticle needs time to repair.
No, it doesn’t contain any chemicals, or artificial, synthetic, or harmful toxins. It is 100% organic and free from chemicals.
No. It is recommended not to do so, as it may vary the expected color. However, based on your experience, you are free to try.
Yes, it is 100% Organic Herbal Hair color and does not contain ammonia, PPD, peroxides or any chemicals. This makes it a safer choice during pregnancy.
Cultivator’s Organic Hair colors are 100% organic and do not damage your hair. They can even be applied a second time after 48 hours, but the frequency may be decided depending on the percentage of grey hair.
Asian hairs are generally brown and black in color, so brown, dark brown, chestnut, deep chestnut, walnut, black, Caramel, Mahogany, Burgundy, Heena and Indigo can suit them better. But the effectiveness of the color will depend upon the type and color of one’s own hair. For this purpose we have given the best suitable hair color for different types of hair color on our website as well as on users guide.
- After coloring your hairs, you should use mild shampoo i.e. chemical free shampoo to maintain long lasting results.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring second time.
- Cover hairs by shower cap or plastic, after the application of the paste. So that the inner heat / body heat keeps it warm. Leave for 60 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the desired color intensity.
Please wait 48 hours after applying Cultivator’s Organic Herbal Hair color, to better predict the coloring result. Herbal hair colors can intensify during this time while being exposed to natural air (oxygen) as they do not contain any chemical oxidizing agent.
No, it is not possible to lighten hair with herbal hair colors, as they do not contain any bleaching agent.
No, it is not recommended for use on facial hair.
Of course! Simply add all the products you want to your shopping bag and click on the ‘checkout’ button and save on any additional shipping and COD charges!
Yes, definitely! There are two address options available- the ‘billing address’ and the ‘shipping address’. Fill your regular address as the ‘billing address’ and the address you want your order to be shipped to under ‘shipping address’.
Aside from seeing a confirmation page with your unique Order ID, a listing of the item(s) you have ordered and the shipping address, you will receive an email confirming your order details, once the order is confirmed. You will also be notified when we dispatch the item(s) from our warehouse with the respective tracking details.
Yes, it is possible to leave items in your shopping bag, though the price and availability of the items may change depending on when you purchase. This is because of the possibility of the product being sold out or the offer on the product expiring, from the time you added it to your shopping bag.
No, you can simply provide your email address for correspondence and place an order as a guest. However, creating a Cultivator’s colors From Nature account is recommended as you will then be able to rate and review products, and obtain discounts on future purchases. After all, shopping more for less is always fun!
With a Cultivator’s colors From Nature Account, you get substantial benefits and a better shopping experience, through being able to:
- Easily track all past and present orders at any time in one go!
- Receive notifications when your favourite products are back in stock!
- Rate and review products and earn reward points!
- Fill in your address and payment details only once!
Wire transfers and PayPal are accepted as modes of payment.
You can pay for a Cultivator’s colors From Nature purchase securely through:
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Net banking
The 3D Secure payment gateway we use for card payments and the PayUMoney payment gateway we use for net banking are industry-standard secure payment methods. This allows us to ensure that all your online transactions at Cultivator’s colors From Nature accounts are processed in an extremely secure environment.
Transactions are continuously monitored by our trusted online payment partners for suspicious activity. They flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team. Even after verification, if our team is unable to categorically rule out the possibility of fraud, the transaction is kept on hold. The customer is then requested to provide identity proof, which helps us ensure that a genuine card holder indeed made the purchases.
The Citrus payment gateway is a state-of the-art payment gateway and one of the largest consumer payment processors in the world, that protects your account details when you shop on Cultivator’s colors From Nature account. It encrypts sensitive information like your card number and is VeriSign Secured, and validated by the Payment Card Industry Compliant Control Code.
No, there aren’t any hidden charges when you make a purchase on Cultivator’s colors From Nature account. The prices for all the items are final and all-inclusive, and you pay only the final price given on the order confirmation page, which also includes the shipping and handling charges as applicable.
- Once you decide to purchase and click the ‘place order’ button, you will be redirected to another page that allows you to redeem any reward points or use discount codes.
- Simply enter the discount code and the respective discount will be applied to your order, after which you can checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
- Once your order has been processed, the products you ordered undergo a thorough inspection to ensure their perfect condition.
- After this final round of quality check is done, the products are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- The packages are then delivered to you at the earliest possible time. In case of any issue reaching your provided address on time, our delivery partners will contact you to resolve it.
Our packaging is our pride. We first put our products in boxes, which are then also covered in a shrink roll.
Our account currently ships only in India.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 7-10 business days (excluding Sundays and public holidays). Moreover, our inventory consists of 95% of our catalogue, to ensure that we keep our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- After this final round of quality check is done, the products are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- When orders are placed from a Sale event, the increased volume may delay dispatches. We still try to dispatch all orders within 10-15 days of the order date.
Free shipping is available for all orders.
No, international shipping (for outside India) is not currently available, but we will begin soon.
Simply choose the ‘register’ option on the top left-hand corner and fill in your name, email, and password.
In the process of signing up for your Cultivator’s colors From Nature account, you normally enter all your details, including your address and phone number onto your account page. Those will automatically be saved for future purposes, and you do not have to fill them in for every new order. To manage these addresses, visit the ‘My Account’ page.
In case you forget your password, simply click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link below the sign-in area. It will redirect you to a new page where you will be asked to fill in your registered email address. Soon after, you will receive an email with a link to ‘reset your password’.
You can instantly see your all your orders, both current and past, on the ‘My Account’ page.
No, but you can request a notification for when the product becomes available.
- At Cultivator’s, we strive to give you the very best shopping experience possible.
- However, considering that opened or damaged products cannot be reused, we cannot accept exchange or return of opened or used products once sold or delivered.
- Cultivator’s is not responsible for any damage caused after delivery.
- In case of any problem or quality issue with the product, we exchange the product. All you need to do is email us within 24 hours of delivery. Once your return/refunds request has been accepted, the process will be completed within 7-21 business days. You can reach us firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Care will be happy to assist you.
- Once Product is delivered to the customer and if they still want to exchange or replace the order then the customer shall be responsible for shipping it back to Us with in 7 days of accepting return request.
- Exchange of products will be accepted only if the products are returned in a saleable condition(seal should not be tempered and Box should not be damaged) with the original receipt/tags intact and in their original packaging, in an undamaged condition and subject to following terms-
- Returns and exchanges requests will be subject to checking and vetting by Cultivator’s.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or wrong application will not be covered under this Policy.
- We believe strongly in our products and their quality and want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are disappointed in any way we would like to know.
- If your order qualifies for a return. For pre-paid orders that have not yet been shipped, your order will be cancelled within 24 hours of cancellation and reflect as per your bank guidelines which is usually within 10 business days.
- For all orders that have been delivered, we do not entertain Return requests unless the order qualifies as per our Returns and Refunds Policy. For any such requirements, Please Email Us: Support@cultivator.in
Cancellation before shipment: You may cancel your order by going to your Account section and clicking on cancel order. Cancellation post shipment: Please Email Us @ email@example.com We will be happy to help you with your order cancellation.
- If you cancel before the product has been shipped, the money is refunded within 5-7 business days after receiving the cancellation request.
- Credit/debit cards or net banking payments will be refunded to the same account from which the payment was made within 5-7 business days. An additional 2-3 business days may be required for the amount to reflect in your account.
Discount vouchers shall be treated as used even if you cancel the order, as they are intended for one-time use only.