How To Make Hair Soft and Silky Overnight? Top 6 Home Remedies
Do you dream of smooth hair but don’t want to wait long to get it? You don’t need to because you can make hair silky and soft overnight with the help of home remedies. It can be:
- Coconut oil;
- Organic herbal hair color.
You definitely have any of these products at home, but you may not be aware of their great benefits. They contain so many nutrients that they can make your hair shiny and healthy. And to have such a result, it is enough to make a mask of natural products, apply it to the hair and leave it overnight. While you sleep, vitamins and antioxidants penetrate and moisturize the follicles. Accordingly, the hair becomes soft and shiny in the morning. You can also use organic supplements for an accelerated effect and to maintain hair health. The main thing is to do such procedures according to the instructions and proportions to naturally get silky hair at home.
Making Hair Soft And Silky Overnight On Your Own: 6 Home Remedies
For many people, hair care consists of shampooing and drying. But this is only the basis of care, besides which there should be many other things. For example, using serums, taking organic supplements, and making natural masks for hair. However, not everyone has time for such procedures, and not everyone can do it regularly to get soft hair. In such cases, it is worth paying attention to natural methods. They can help you to get shiny, silky hair at home using only a few remedies. So, if you need an instant effect of beautiful hair overnight, use the following home treatments.
Vitamins of group B, contained in avocado, are responsible for the healthy state of curls, shine and growth. It can penetrate deeply into hair follicles and saturate them with fatty acids. When these substances are sufficient in your hair, the locks have strength, softness, and elasticity. Also, the moisture of the avocado pulp thickens the hair, smoothes the scales, and fills microcracks. Thanks to this, you can make silky hair at home without much effort, and the main thing is that it’s natural.
How to use:
- Mash one avocado until smooth;
- If desired, you can add a couple of drops of any essential oil;
- Apply the mixture to clean hair with massaging movements;
- Put on a shower cap and leave it overnight;
- Then, wash the avocado off with shampoo and conditioner.
Yoghurt is known for its beneficial properties, lactic acid bacteria, and proteins. It turns out that yoghurt is beneficial not only when taken internally but also as an external application, for example, as a healing mask for hair. It perfectly strengthens the follicles and gives the hair shine. So, thanks to this, yoghurt can provide the effect of silky hair at home by using it with other remedies or in its pure form.
How to use:
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a cup of yoghurt;
- Mix to a creamy consistency;
- Apply yoghurt to the roots of your hair;
- Put on a shower cap and leave it on your head overnight;
- Wash your hair with shampoo in the morning.
The next option for how to make hair soft and silky overnight is a banana. It is an excellent natural moisturizer that is rich in nutrients. Its high potassium and vitamin E content help soften the hair and restore its growth. So, to make the hair shiny and smooth, cosmetologists recommend preparing a mask from a mashed ripe banana.
How to use:
- Mash two ripe bananas until smooth;
- Add two tablespoons of mayonnaise and one of olive oil;
- Mix everything to get a creamy mixture;
- Apply it to the hair with massaging movements and distribute along the entire length;
- Leave it on overnight and wash it off with shampoo and conditioner in the morning.
4. Organic Herbal Hair Dye
Do you know how to make hair soft and silky overnight and, at the same time, add color to it? For such a result, you should try organic herbal hair dye. It comes in the form of a powder obtained from various natural herbs. Its vitamins can soften your hair and significantly give it a bright shine. It is also rich in antioxidants and does not contain harmful substances, positively affecting environmental preservation. In addition, the organic dye has high sustainability, giving you a noticeable result in one night.
How to use:
- Add warm water to the organic color;
- Blend it until you get a creamy mixture;
- After mixing, immediately apply the paint to the head and distribute it evenly throughout the hair;
- Put on a shower cap and leave it like that for 60 minutes;
- Then, wash off the paint with warm water.
5. Aloe Vera And Honey
It’s one of the best tips for smooth hair with home remedies because aloe and honey are the most significant source of nutrition. Aloe has a soothing and moisturizing effect on the hair and gives shine. As for honey, it can remove all toxins from the scalp and acts as a conditioner. Therefore, combining these two products allows you to give your hair silkiness and make it healthy quickly. As for use, it is suitable for all types of hair without exception.
How to use:
- Mix one tablespoon of pure aloe vera with one tablespoon of honey;
- Mix it until you get a smooth mixture;
- Heat it in a water bath;
- Apply the resulting warm mask to the entire length of the hair;
- Keep this on your head under a plastic cap overnight, and then wash with shampoo.
The egg maintains the hair’s beauty and improves its overall state. Lecithin amino acids, found in the yolk of chicken and quail eggs, contribute to strengthening the nutrition of the hair follicle, giving the hair shine. Also, the egg is rich in vitamin D, which is necessary to produce oil in the hair follicles. Accordingly, by using this, you will get silky hair at home thanks to this simple remedy.
How to use:
- Add two tablespoons of castor oil to two eggs;
- Mix very well so that the oil dissolves in the yolk;
- Apply the mixture to freshly washed, clean hair;
- Tightly put a shower cap on your head and go to sleep;
- In the morning, wash off the mask with cool water and conditioner.
So, buying the most expensive remedies is unnecessary to make your hair soft and silky overnight at home. It is enough to look in your refrigerator and find suitable products rich in vitamins and healing properties. The main thing is to have the patience to keep masks of these remedies on your head overnight. This procedure significantly saves time and has an incredibly nourishing effect on the hair. So, do everything according to the correct proportions and enjoy the result.
What can I put in my hair overnight to make it soft?
You need to use natural products that provide your hair with sufficient vitamins. It can be a mask with avocado, aloe vera, beer, or yoghurt. Also, milk with honey or any natural herbs are considered good options.
What makes hair soft and silky at home?
To get silky and soft hair, it is necessary to care for them properly. So use only natural shampoos and conditioners. Make regular softening masks from herbs and natural products, for example, aloe vera or coconut oil. It saturates the hair with vitamins and provides a silky effect.
What supplements make hair softer?
The best hair care supplements are organic. That is, those that contain only natural herbs and are used comprehensively. Good supplements contain iron and vitamins C, A, and B. Also, it’s useful when it includes such plants as amla and neem.
Do I need to wear a shower cap when I make a softening mask?
If you do it during the day and you need to keep the mixture on your head for no longer than 30 minutes, then you can not use a shower cap. However, if you leave the mask on your head overnight, wear it. This will promote better absorption of vitamins in the follicles.
Natural hair is beautiful, versatile, and empowering, but it requires proper care to maintain its health and vitality. Many people struggle with ha...Read More
A dry scalp can be not only uncomfortable but also a source of embarrassment. Itchy, flaky, and irritated skin on your scalp can affect your confid...Read More