We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. You must know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
Who We Are?
Cultivator Natural Products Private Limited is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and has its registered office at Plot No. 24 to 31 & 25 to 30,Khasra No. 135/1, Sonamukhi Nagar, Sangaria Fanta, Jodhpur 342005 (Rajasthan) India. Cultivator Natural Products Private Limited is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing, and retailing cosmetic and beauty products (“Business”) through the e-commerce websites developed and owned by Cultivator Natural Products Private Limited.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
Personal Information Gathered by Cultivator’s
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register your profile, verify your identity to permit you to use the website, undertake transactions (including facilitating and processing payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Cultivator’s, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve Cultivator’s.
Information From Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we will use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
Categories of Personal Data
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows.
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, and date of birth.
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet.
- Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, or UPI ID.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet.
- Technical details such as device information, location, and network carrier when you use our mobile applications.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and calls.
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
Purposes of Gathering Your Personal Data
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
Purchase and Delivery of Products and Services
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, Troubleshoot, and Improve Cultivator
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the CULTIVATORS’.
Communicate With You
We use your personal information to communicate with you about CULTIVATORS’ via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies
Your Rights as A Customer
We understand that when you interact with CULTIVATOR’S, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your data and correct any errors among others. If you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to Know
- CULTIVATOR’S DOES NOT solicit confidential details like your OTP/CVV/PIN/Card Number/ Bank account details through any means.
- Scamsters/fraudsters attempt various techniques such as ‘phishing’, to contact, influence, and defraud consumers. CULTIVATOR’S regularly cautions its customers against sharing any personal or payment-sensitive information with unknown persons as such sharing leads to unauthorized use and/or fraud and consequent financial loss.
- CULTIVATOR’S shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense incurred by a customer where the customer has shared personal and/or payment sensitive information with scamsters/fraudsters.
- We also request and encourage our customers to report such attempts or incidents to our customer care to enable us to investigate and explore legal recourse.
- CULTIVATOR’S rely on payment partners and banks. In certain cases, involving payment/refund issues, we might see a delay as that is beyond our control once we pass the investigation to them however, we try our best not to exceed timelines stated in this policy
- For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
- Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Notification of Changes