12 in stock
Organic Herbal Hair Color Henna
Ingredients:Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder.
Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO.
Net wt.: 100g powder / 3.5 oz.
12 in stock
- How it prosseed
- Storage Instruction
- How To Use
- Cultivator Organic Harbal Hair Colors
- Product Certification
Ingredients: Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder. Certification: Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO. Net wt.: 100g powder / 3.5 oz.
All above information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors have a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- Avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Seal the bag tightly after each use.
- Store the powder in a dry place and avoid all contact with moisture.
25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hair
25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hair
25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hair
into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
- If chemical dye has been used on the hair, leave the hair at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair colors on your hair.
- Keep in mind that grey hair is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey hair completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hairs.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring a second time.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified – ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free ,Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- “semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color. They doesn’t wash out quickly.