Most women dream of magnificent and thick hair, but not everyone can boast of it. But what to do in this case? So, if you are wondering how to improve hair density, you need the following:
- fill the hair with vitamins and minerals;
- do regular scalp massages to circulate the blood;
- dye your hair;
- use masks made of fruits and natural plants;
- take extra supplements;
- avoid stress and depression;
- follow a healthy diet.
In addition to these rules, you should consider that all these procedures must be done regularly and comprehensively. Therefore, according to the plan, you should use essential oils, and natural masks, take vitamins, and so on. Such a hair treatment approach can provide effective results for thick hair and improve your hair density fast. The thickness affects the hair volume, style, and greasing rate. Therefore, if you want volume hair resistant to any damage, you should pay attention to these rules. Apart from this, you should follow specific tips to get the thick hair result faster. And what exactly? Read the next section.
Increasing Hair Density Naturally at Home: 6 Methods
The hair thickness primarily depends on your heredity. If one of your parents has weak hair and is prone to hair loss, you will likely have the same one. But even if you genetically tend to thin hair, you can still increase its volume. Also, density depends on your hair products and whether they are beneficial. In general, our hair is susceptible and perceives any changes in the body sharply. But if you follow the next hair density-increasing tips, you will be able to overcome this problem and make your hair more resistant to such issues.
1. Use Essential Oils
Essential oils are a natural hair growth stimulator that can make your hair magnificent. When choosing an essential oil, consider whether it brings the benefit you need. But if you don’t know what oils to select and how to make hair bouncy and thick, the following options are for you:
- Rosehip essential oil is rich in vitamins A, B, and C, good antioxidants. It restores and nourishes the hair. Rosehip oil also produces collagen, which makes hair more elastic. As a result, strands become more vital, increasing hair density;
- Chamomile essential oil – chamomile reduces inflammation activity and has a calming effect. It perfectly copes with scalp cell regeneration. Accordingly, this will cause active follicle growth giving the hair density;
- Rosemary essential oil is considered one of the best home remedies for hair volume. The high antioxidant concentration helps to avoid hair loss. Rosemary oil activates blood flow and oxygen supply to the scalp, providing favorable conditions for high-quality hair growth.
You need to use essential oils by adding a couple of its drops to the shampoo and rubbing it into the scalp with gentle movements. Then gradually rub it over all the hair length. Read the instructions if you do not know how many drops of oil to use. It is determined according to the concentration of each of them.
2. Dye Your Hair
If you didn’t know, hair dye has the same effect on hair as herbal tinctures. But it’s useful only in that case when a dye is natural. That is why organic herbal hair color is an excellent way to improve hair density. Moreover:
- Such paints contain only useful herbs and are 100% natural;
- A significant content of these herbs stimulates active hair growth and acquires a beautiful thickness. These dyes are made of pure raw powders such as henna, beets, hibiscus, turmeric, aloe vera, chamomile, and other natural ingredients. Therefore, such colors do not cause damage. But on the contrary, it restores the hair making it healthier and giving it a more attractive look;
- In addition, organic dyes are glorious in their sustainability. So, after using it, your hair will be saturated with nutrients for a long time and contribute to the formation of density;
- Also, organic colors positively affect environmental preservation because they do not contain toxic substances. Therefore, it’s one more reason to use this method.
3. Try Natural Methods
Hair treatment for thick hair can include natural remedies that benefit the scalp and follicles. So, with the help of the following options, you can quickly heal damaged and sparse locks and return them to a lush state:
- Dilute the liquid honey in a warm chamomile infusion or simply in water;
- Wash your hair with it;
- After half an hour, rinse with warm water;
- The hair will become more pleasant to the touch by doing this procedure once a week. And you will be able to boast of its density.
- Place the aloe vera pulp in a bowl and mix it thoroughly with the coconut oil until smooth;
- Divide your hair into strands and distribute the product from the roots to the tips;
- Then leave it on your head for an hour and wash it off with plain water;
- Use this home remedy for hair volume once a week; after a month, you will notice how your hair has become thicker.
- Heat the burdock oil in a water bath;
- Apply it to washed and slightly dried hair, rubbing it into the scalp with your fingers;
- Put a polyethylene cap on top and wrap your head with a towel for 20 minutes.
Thus, you can get volume in your hair naturally by doing it 1-2 times a week for a month.
4. Take Extra Supplements
To maintain the beauty and splendor of your hair, you also need to take organic health supplements. The fact is that health also has a significant influence on our hair. And if you have certain diseases or weak immunity, this can lead to unhealthy conditions or even hair loss. So, to improve hair density, take the following supplements:
- Iron supplements – A lack of iron in the diet leads to a low oxygen supply to the tissues. As a result, the blood circulates poorly, and the body does not function properly. And such consequences usually lead to increased hair fragility or loss. Therefore, to increase hair volume naturally, you need to consume food containing iron or supplements with this microelement;
- Collagen supplements – Collagen is essential for our body and especially for hair. It promotes rapid tissue recovery to restore your hair to a healthy state. It also affects your hair elasticity, so its use will help make them stronger and lusher.
Such organic supplements are beneficial not only for your health but also for environmental preservation. And all this is due to its naturalness. There are many other options besides the above ones. They can be used for improving immunity or simply preventing health issues. So, their regular consumption will provide body wellness and all the necessary nutrients for locks and can improve hair density.
5. Take Vitamins
It is evident that without vitamins, you can’t even dream of thickness. Therefore, to increase hair density, use the following vitamins:
- Vitamin C – Protects your hair from radicals and accelerates hair growth. It also fills it with antioxidants;
- Vitamin B – Promotes scalp blood circulation and increases keratin in the hair. You can even use home remedies for hair volume containing this Vitamin;
- Vitamin A – Accelerates follicle regeneration, stimulates hair growth, protects it from ultraviolet rays and gives it thickness.
Saturate your hair with these vitamins to ensure its rapid growth and acquire the desired thickness. After 1-3 months of regular use, you will see a significant effect.
6. Treat Hair Regularly
Thick hair also means proper hair care. To become thick locks, you need to follow specific rules regarding their maintenance. Careless treatment, daily hot tools, or frequent hair combing can not give your hair a healthy and lush look. Therefore, keep these hair density-increasing tips:
- Massage your scalp – Massage will help to grow gorgeous hair and improve its density. It seems like a simple thing, but in fact, it stimulates hair growth, and over time, it becomes thicker. You need to gently massage the skin with your fingertips, starting from the forehead and moving to the back of the head. Do this daily, and that’s how you can increase hair density naturally at home;
Choose the right shampoo and conditioner – If you are most concerned about hair thickness, choose products that add volume. However, select not conventional products but those containing natural components. Healing herbs and plants have a good effect and can provide the result you want to get. So choose products with the following ingredients:
- Nettle shampoo: nettle intensively nourishes the hair follicles and accelerates their renewal. Therefore, shampoo or conditioner with its content will help increase hair density;
- Lavender conditioner: if your scalp is sensitive to irritation, try the lavender component. It soothes hair and stimulates growth;
- Shampoo with sage: you can increase hair volume naturally and with the help of sage shampoo. Sage is one of the top plants for hair because it can completely restore it and ensure rapid hair growth.
Make hair masks from natural components – To prevent and maintain hair health, you should regularly make hair masks from natural components. These can be:
- Egg mask: after applying it to the hair, strands become thicker and stronger;
- Yeast masks: yeast mass has an incredible effect on those people who have long dreamed of shiny and visually voluminous hair;
- Mustard mask: applying mustard promotes rapid hair growth.
Add one of these masks to your routine and do it at least once every 1-2 weeks. Such hair density-increasing tips will not be excessive and will give you an effective result.
There are many home remedies and advice for hair volume. The main thing is to do them regularly and not miss them. Only then will you be able to see the result.
Indeed, you can naturally improve hair density. To do this, you need to give your hair proper care and stimulate its growth. The main thing is to comprehensively follow hair treatment for thick hair and not forget to do everything regularly. This way, the result will be impressive.
How to make hair bouncy and thick?
First of all, you need to avoid bad habits regarding your hair. Avoid hot tools, do not comb wet hair, and treat it with care. Use natural remedies, provide hair with enough minerals, and pay attention to your food. Only such things can make your hair bouncy and thick.
How fast can thin hair become thick again?
Hair must receive all the nutrients for rapid follicle growth. Therefore, if you use natural remedies, the first results will be visible after 2-4 weeks. But to have sufficient natural hair density, you will need a couple of months.
What lack of vitamins causes hair loss?
A lack of vitamins A, B, C, and E can lead to hair loss. Also, vitamins such as B12 and riboflavin are essential for hair. If the locks do not receive a sufficient number of them, the density will decrease significantly.
What causes low hair density?
Hair density may decrease due to hair loss. It can be caused by genetics or certain diseases. If you do not provide enough vitamins for hair, it will naturally lose its thickness.